Book of the Month
In The Power of Habit, Pulitzer Prize–winning business reporter Charles Duhigg takes us to the thrilling edge of scientific discoveries that explain why habits exist and how they can be changed. Distilling vast amounts of information into engrossing narratives that take us from the boardrooms of Procter & Gamble to sidelines of the NFL to the front lines of the civil rights movement, Duhigg presents a whole new understanding of human nature and its potential. At its core, The Power of Habit contains an exhilarating argument: The key to exercising regularly, losing weight, being more productive, and achieving success is understanding how habits work. As Duhigg shows, by harnessing this new science, we can transform our businesses, our communities, and our lives.
To purchase, Click Here to visit or click on the picture of the book.
Click on a link below to view previous books of the month:
- November 2015: "Conscious Contentment" by Mario Starace
- April 2015: "The Field Guide to the Comp Plan: Navigating Your Way to Abundance" by Andrew Edwin Jenkins
- January 2015: "Where There Is Light" by Paramahansa Yogananda
- July 2014: "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook" by Gary Vaynerchuk
- June 2014: "Follow Your Nose: Affirmation & Good Scents" by Amy Jane Williams, MA, LPC
- May 2014: ""Building an Empire: The Most Complete Blueprint to Building a Massive Network Marketing Business" by Brian Carruthers"
- February 2014-May 2014: "Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional" by Eric Worre
- July-October 2013: "The Compund Effect" by Darren Hardy
- May/June 2013: "Wake Up and Roar" by Papaji
- 6/12 through 4/13: "The Diamond in Your Pocket" by Gangaji
- June/July 2012: "The Practicing Mind" by Thomas Sterner