About Young Living
Founded by D. Gary Young in 1993, Young Living Essential Oils is world renowned for exceptionally high-quality essential oils, dietary supplements, personal care products, and other unique solutions for healthy lifestyles.
- Is one of the world's leaders in the cultivation, distillation, and production of organically grown, guaranteed pure essential oils.
- Is headed and founded by D. Gary Young, N.D., one of North America's foremost authorities on essential oils.
- Is the first company to combine guaranteed pure essential oils with dietary supplements.
- Sells products in over 20 different foreign markets, including Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, and Russia.
- Has more than 250,000 distributors.
- Had sales growth of over 4,000 percent during the past five years.
- Uses a proprietary low-pressure, low-temperature stainless steel steam distillation system designed by Gary Young to preserve the high quality of essential oils.
- Owns more than 1,800 acres of organic farmland in Utah and Idaho, with over 70,000 square feet of greenhouse space.
- Annually harvests and distills over 2,000 acres of wild herbs and vegetation.
- Participates in joint-venture research farms in Provence, France, and Seville, Spain.
- Cultivates over 15 different herbs and botanicals, including organic peppermint, spearmint, basil, clary sage, lavender, rosemary, thyme, melissa, and wolfberry.
- Is the largest importer of the Ningxia variety of Chinese wolfberry, a superfood studied in China for its immune system and longevity supporting benefits.
- Developed AromaSilkT, an all-natural, essential-oil-enhanced skin and hair care line designed to benefit all types of skin and hair.
- Has over 200 medical professionals as distributors, including such nationally recognized figures as Ronald Lawrence, Ph.D., M.D., and Robert Delmonteque, N.D., who is medical editor for Muscle & Fitness and the Journal of Longevity.
See the fun that we have on the yearly Young Living members cruises.
Read the Young Living Mission Statement written by founder Gary Young.